Who are we?
One of the major wine merchants of the top wines of Bordeaux since 1886, the DUCLOT Group owns a stock of several million bottles and large formats.
DUCLOT belongs to the Moueix family via VIDELOT, the holding company which also owns PETRUS in Pomerol.
Since March 2014 DUCLOT is managed by Ariane Khaida who furthers its development while upholding the family values dear to this historic company.
All the wines offered by our various establishments are bought directly from Bordeaux châteaux and wine estates, and then stored in our 20 000 m2 cellar.
Find out more about our cellar
- Wines from Bordeaux but also from the other great French and foreign vineyards, Champagnes, as well as a selection of spirits
- The excellence of the great chateaux and wine estates, iconic references
- Exclusivities from properties with which we have close ties
- Great value wines from nice terroirs
- Many vintages and formats available
The jewel of our range, this case is exclusively distributed by our company.
Produced in limited quantities and protected by an authentication system it brings together some of the top Bordeaux chateaux of which:
Château Lafite Rothschild, Château Mouton Rothschild, Château Margaux, Château Haut-Brion, Château La Mission Haut-Brion, Château Cheval Blanc, Château Ausone, Petrus, Château d’Yquem.
It should be noted that the composition of the case and/or the number of bottles can change slightly depending on the vintage.
The DUCLOT Bordeaux Collection case can sometimes be a re-edition of older vintages, such as the 1996 for which there was a re-edition in 2012, or the Re-Collection 2006 case offered in 2016.