Duclot La Vinicole France
LA VINICOLE was founded in Paris in 1960 and purchased by DUCLOT in 1991 at the initiative of Jean-François MOUEIX.
Leaders in the distribution of the top wines of Bordeaux we work with wine retailers and all types of restaurants in France: brasseries, bistrots and the best French cuisine restaurants including starred establishments.
The professionalism and experience of our team, managed by Jean-Luc Lavatine, rely on a deep knowledge of the wines we offer.
As well as advising our customers in creating their wine lists we accompany them with customized service.
Our broad range of rigorously selected “crus” and appellations represent the very best of Bordeaux:
- The excellence of the great châteaux, iconic references
- Great value wines from nice terroirs
- Exclusivities from properties with which we have close ties
- Many vintages and formats available
- Mixed case orders possible
- All the bottles come directly from wine estates
Although our Paris office covers all of France we have opened regional branches to have more contacts with restaurateurs throughout the year.
LA VINICOLE South-West based in Bordeaux
LA VINICOLE South-East based in Nice
The wines and restaurants involved in the latest promotion are on www.cartesurtable.fr